Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Unexpected images on Anna Wintour's Pinterest page: a dead rhino mouse, a set of frog legs, and a photograph of Sir Winston Churchill in full regalia from the Order of the Garter. [The Cut]
- Who's the next face of Burberry? Gold-medal-winning Olympic cyclist Victoria Pendleton is up for the job, but she has yet to see one of the brand's runway shows. "I haven't been able to go because of my training schedule, and I literally cried when I found out that it wasn't possible," she said. [Vogue UK]
- Two former employees of Bond No. 9 owner Laurice Rahme are suing her for creating a "pattern of racism against customers and employees." [New York Daily News]
- Beirut has overtaken Los Angeles as the world capital of plastic surgery — primarily because "you cannot find a job in Lebanon if you are not good-looking," according to one resident. "People will reject you socially." [Marie Claire UK]
- Helena Christensen has signed on as the new face of British label Boden. "We wanted to choose a model that would showcase our casual clothing in a more modern, urban style," said Justine Tabak, the brand's creative director. [The Daily Telegraph]